- Mike Hansen is the Co-founder of Budo Martial Arts in Metro Vancouver and Current Owner of BUDO Burnaby. Mike holds a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt, and has trained BJJ and Muay Thai Kickboxing since 2009. He has competed and won a 2014 NAGA Champion and he competes regularly at the IBJJF […]
- This is a Blog post series Episode based on the Series doomed to repeat by UTKM assistant Instructor Petra Foerster. You can Listen to Episode 85 if you want to learn more about Petra and her perspective. The purpose of the series was originally to compare Petra's experience growing up in […]
- Ron Engelman has been doing Krav Maga since he was a young boy. When he moved to Israel he was fortunate to live near Netanya the proverbial epicenter of Krav Maga. Since then he never looked back eventually becoming both an IDF combat soldier and Krav Maga Instructor. He has been […]
- Episode 85 – Petra Foerster is a UTKM assistant Instructor and Green Belt, Judo Black Belt, and BJJ Blue BeltPetra Foerster was Born and raised in East of Germany, before the fall of the Berlin wall. There she was exposed to communist/socialist authoritarian governments and the tail end of the cold war. She started practicing Judo at the age of 6 practicing for more than 15 years achieving her Brown […]
- This Episode is a Blog post series shares the first in hopefully will be many Volumes in what we like to call "Tales From". These are stories regarding self-defense training, mentality, incidents, situations whether handled well or poorly. The idea of these series is for others to see that Self Defense […]
Krav Maga is not just a self-defence system, it is a way of life. Warrior’s Den is a podcast for Kravists, fighters, martial artists, warriors, politicians, and general citizens. Consider this:
Your host, Jonathan Fader, UTKM Co-Founder, talks to guests in an open and uncensored format about their fights, their philosophies, and their lives. No topic is taboo and the conversation may start in one place and end in another. As the quote suggests, you cannot separate the warrior from the politics and the world around them, as a true warrior must be a student in all forms of arts and science.
If you are in Martial Arts, Law Enforcment, Military or you are an interesting person who has done some things reach out to us at: