- Excerpt: I would say please, the first thing everything should do is really sit down and think about what makes you, you. Who are you, what are you. What does it mean to be you and fulfill those things. I think freedom is essential for that and you need to hold […]
- Warriors Den Episode 110 – Kfir Itzhaki head of Instinct Psychology Driven Self Defense, Karate and Krav Expert and Israeli HeroEXERPT: I Truly believe that every person can become a hero. And I wasn’t a hero in my life until I did stuff, and learned how to do it .And I can teach it. And I teach it and its possible. You don’t have to be born with it, its not […]
- Warriors Den Podcast Episode Episode 109 – Matthew Sharpe BJJ Black Belt Under the Megaton lineage and Martial ArtistALSO AVAILABLE ON ANCHOR Excerpt: [Telling the story on why he got into martial arts] king your firewood and your beer. What? Bro, like out of no where. Its crazy how fast things will switch. So my buddy stands up and he goes ,”no man you are not taking our firewood […]
- Excerpt: [On the lack of good Ranking in Krav Maga] “First of all its not just in north America I know that in Europe it’s the same thing. I was recently in France and when I asked people there how long it takes people to reach to get, you know, from […]
- ALSO AVAILABLE ON ANCHOR Excerpt: (On the blue belt test) “Physically it was hard on me. But I mean I think the most important part is just keep going don’t give up. Usually I have my face where I think, uhh, I hate every one in the world especially you” (Referring […]
Krav Maga is not just a self-defence system, it is a way of life. Warrior’s Den is a podcast for Kravists, fighters, martial artists, warriors, politicians, and general citizens. Consider this:
Your host, Jonathan Fader, UTKM Co-Founder, talks to guests in an open and uncensored format about their fights, their philosophies, and their lives. No topic is taboo and the conversation may start in one place and end in another. As the quote suggests, you cannot separate the warrior from the politics and the world around them, as a true warrior must be a student in all forms of arts and science.
If you are in Martial Arts, Law Enforcment, Military or you are an interesting person who has done some things reach out to us at: